Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Little Sierra

My little Sierra is so dang cute, I can't get enough pictures of her sometimes - why do us parents need about a million pictures of our kids? Cause they do such cute and funny stuff, we want to capture every moment!


She was laughing her head off in the bath one night because she was just splashing as hard as she could and water was going everywhere! She was having a ball! I was soaked, she loved that.

And I just loved this picture!
Mr. Rios made her a tissue paper hat...
...And a biker rag! My daughter, the rebel! lol
Looks like she's going to be a dancer! I love this picture!

Sierra does this funny face sometimes, it cracks me up! We were sitting in the car waiting for daddy to finish what he was doing. I looked back at her and she was doing her funny face. lol

Sierra has a whole basket full of these clips. One night we were watching tv and she kept putting her hand up to give me one clip after another to put in her hair. Right after I'd clip one in, her hand would shoot up with another one. Silly girl. So, I kept putting them in...

Her hair was full of them - in a way, it was cute! And it matches those jammies she's wearing. haha

I love this girl!!! (This is another one of her funny faces, she copied it from a smile I give her sometimes.) hehe

2 comments:

leslie said...

marlie has the same face and jammies! Loved this post!

Cherish said...

So cute