Monday, February 2, 2009

Letter of the day: "G"


Shayna sent me the letter of the day, which is "G", so now I get to name 10 things I love that start with the letter G.

1. Gum - specifically, bubble-gum. What is it about a substance you want to chew and try to make the biggest bubbles with?
2. "The Green" - wish I had more of it!
3. Going places - I want to travel the world someday and see everything!
4. Games & Game nights - when's the next one?!
5. My Great family - I love 'em all, wherever they are!
6. The Gospel - where would we be without it?
7. Giraffes - I do love giraffes! (But then, I love all animals, especially fuzzy little creatures.)
8. my little Girl - she's such a sweetie, I love her so much!
9. Gorgeous hubby - He's a tall(er than me anyway), dark, and handsome guy from Peru.
10. Gee...I'm having a hard time coming up with things! hehe.

If you would like to play leave me a comment and I'll give you a letter!

No comments: