Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summertime Fun!

I can't believe Summer is just about gone! But here are some of the things that we've enjoyed this year!

I was able to go to Cowabunga Bay with my brother, sister-in-law, nephews and niece, it was so much fun! Thanks Cam and Shayna for letting me tag along on your once-a-year adventure!




For Juan's birthday this year, he wanted to go swimming! (Which is weird because he usually doesn't like the public pool.) Sierra is such a little fish! She loves the water so much, she loves kicking her legs and splashing, I call her my little Mermaid!


And he also wanted Indian food for his birthday dinner - he loves Indian food - so we went to the India Palace in Provo with our friends Elaine, Pepe and Margarita. I can now say I've had lamb, it was quite delicious!! I enjoyed our dinner very much! Then, we had a birthday party at Trent's house with our family and a very expensive [Baskin Robbins] ice cream cake, which I'll never indulge in again, except from Walmart or somewhere else that's cheaper. Wow! I didn't know it would cost so dang much! But never again. Nevertheless, it was pretty:

And here's the man himself cutting it! Happy birthday, sweety! I hope it was as wonderful a day for you as it was for me and Sierra!

We also had the privilege of going to my beautiful cousin, Kristie's baby blessing, what a handsome guy, don't you think? We love you, Ryker!

Like I said before, Sierra loves water, she'll just walk into it, whether or not she's in a swimsuit. We had the sprinkler going and she was getting soaked in her clothes so we changed her into her swimsuit and had a ball! I love that face! It was kind of cold and she was trying to laugh at the same time. She's so cute!

Here she is all ready for the park!

She's finally brave enough to go down all by herself, she's getting so big!

Nap time!

Dressed for church, love that smile!


This is Sierra's favorite thing to do during the day; take the cereal from the cupboard and have a snack!

All ready for the Fourth of July!
Provo parade.

Here we are one morning getting Sierra's hair done and I stuck her hair straight up and it stayed. lol Thought it was funny.

I just had to add this picture, here she is looking *cute!* She's all girl!
I hope everyone else has had a fun Summer!

3 comments:

Lacee said...

She is so beautiful! I can't believe how big she's getting!

Amy said...

I love all of Sierra's different hairstyles. Too cute. Looks like you have had a fun summer.

Cherish said...

neat blog post and pictures. Sierra is so adorable!