Saturday, July 19, 2008

Call me Ann Provo - thief of blog games! Hehehe...

Okay, I must admit, I go around looking at everyone's blogs and I steal the game or activity they have there - I did that on the last post (the mosaic) and I'm doing it this post! lol So, this game I got from my Aunt's blog and it turned out pretty funny, so go ahead and try it for yourself, see what funny answers you come up with!
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)-Dog Neon
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)-cookie dough chocolate chip
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)- S-Sil
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)-Dark red all
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)-Ann Provo
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)-Silst
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)-The black Mt. Dew (and actually, that sounds more like a villain, in my opinion!)
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)-Robert Cecil
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)-Rose chocolate
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )-Larraine Cecil
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)-Richards Roosevelt
12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)-Summer rose
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)-Watermelon striped shortsie
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)-Cereal pine
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)-The keychain collecting sunshine Tour (sounds like a 70's group!)

1 comment:

susette said...

Isn't that so hilarious? I loved this. I actually found it from a famous scrapbooking lady. Way to go Summer Rose