Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"A Gift From God"




We went to the Orem Summerfest in June and as we were passing some of the booths, I saw this booth full of paintings and stopped because I saw this painting of Christ holding a little baby entitled 'A Gift From God' and I just stared at it for a long, long time, I loved it so much! It's such a beautiful painting, and the guy at the booth gave me a little card with this picture on it and I put it in my purse and take it everywhere, I just love it. I kind of feel that way right now, that the Lord is watching over my sweet baby before it comes to me. I just wanted to share that. This picture is amazing, and you can go to http://www.hegsted.com/ to see more of his stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly appreciate it.

Edna said...

That's a nice picture. I hadn't seen it before. It's an exciting time!